1. Name and contact details of the responsible office
2. Collection and storage of personal data; kind, purpose and use
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
4. Your rights as an affected person
5. Your right to object
6. Data processing via our website
1. Name and contact information of the responsible office
OPOSSUM design Heike Sinnig
Tel .: 036652 20010
2. Information we collect from you and how we use such information
2.1. Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on www.opossum-design.com or www.design-im-shop.de , or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We will only request information, which is required for the specific purpose. By submitting this data, you give your consent that we collect and process the data to provide you with the information, products and services that you requested from us. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We may also use this data to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us. We store your personal data only as long as we need them to provide the information or services you requested or to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts.
2.2. Collection and storage of personal data in the context of an order and / or the opening of a customer account at www.design-im-shop.de
Within the scope of an order and / or the opening of a customer account the following information will be collected from you. Without this data, an order in our online shop is not possible.
• Title, first name, last name
• E-mail address
• If necessary phone number (landline and / or mobile)
• Type of payment method used (PayPal, payment in advance, cash on delivery)
• Type of desired shipping service provider
• For companies additionally company name, corporate form, owner / manager, position / department in the company, fax number, if necessary: website(s), VAT ID number
In addition, all information is collected that is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract with you.
The collection of personal data takes place
• to identify you as a customer
• to give you reasonable advice
• to fulfil our contractual obligations to you
• to meet our legal obligations
• for correspondence with you;
• for invoicing or, if necessary, within the framework of the dunning process
• for purposes of permissible direct mail
• to assert any claims against you.
As part of a refund in the payment method “payment in advance by bank transfer”, additional information about your bank account will be stored for the execution of the refund. They will be deleted after the refund.
The processing of the personal data takes place on the occasion of your request / order with us and is necessary for the stated purposes for the processing of your order and for the fulfilment of obligations from the underlying contract.
The collected personal data will be stored until the end of the statutory retention obligation for merchants (10 years after the end of the calendar year in which the contractual relationship was terminated) and then deleted. By way of exception, this does not apply if we are obliged to retain storage for a longer period due to tax or commercial storage requirements or if you have consented to storage beyond that.
2.3. Collection and storage of personal data in the context of using our contact form and e-mail contact
On our website a contact form is available, which can be used for contacting. If you use this possible, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. These data are:
• First name, last name, as far as you provide us with this information
• E-mail address
• Postal code and / or place of residence, as far as you provide us with this information
• Your message
For the processing of the data in the context of the sending process your consent is obtained and referred to this privacy statement.
Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you is over. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
3.1. Transmission of your personal data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties will not take place. Exceptions to this apply only to the extent necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you. This includes, in particular, the transfer to service providers commissioned by us (so-called processor) or other third parties whose activity is necessary for the performance of the contract. This concerns:
- for the shipment processing, the transfer of your data to the shipping company
- for the processing of payments, the transfer of your data to the payment service provider PayPal or to the bank company. The transferred data may only be used by these third parties for the stated purposes.
3.2. Social Media Features
4. Retention Period & your rights
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
As a data subject, you have the right to assert the rights of the data subject vis-à-vis us at any time. You have the following rights:
• You have the right to obtain information whether and if applicable to which extent we process personal data concerning you or not.
• In the case of processing of personal data concerning you, you have the right to access information, in particular, the following information: stored data concerning you, purpose(s) of the processing, categories of data, recipients to whom we disclose data, duration of the storage.
• You have the right to request the rectification of your data without undue delay, as far as they are inaccurate or incomplete.
• You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data from us without undue delay.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent given vis-à-vis us concerning the processing of your data at any time.
• You have the right to let the processing of your personal data be restricted.
• You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you had provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, and to transmit these data to another controller.
• You may assert your rights by contacting us under the contact in the front.
Right of appeal:
You can complain to the supervisory authority responsible for us, e.g. if you believe that we are processing your personal information in an unlawful manner. The authority responsible for us is:
Thuringian State Commissioner for Data Protection (TLfDI)
Dr. Lutz Hasse, Hässlerstraße 8, 99096 Erfurt,
Telephone: 03 61/37 71 900, Fax: 03 61/37 71 904
E-Mail: email@example.com (PGP Key)
5. Your right to dissent
6. Data processing online
. Data processing online
The processing of users' personal data enables us to analyse the surfing behaviour of our users. By analysing the obtained data, we are able to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to constantly improve our website and its user-friendliness. For these purposes, our legitimate interest lies in the processing of the data according to art. 6 para. 1 lit. of GDPR. The anonymization of the IP address sufficiently takes into account the interest of users in their protection of personal data.
6.1. Storage of access data in server log files
You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. We only store access data in so-called server log files, such as the name of the requested file, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. These data are evaluated solely to ensure trouble-free operation of the site and to improve our offer and do not allow us to conclude on your person.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. These contain anonymous data and are automatically deleted after your visit to our website. Other cookies remain on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser at the next visit.
As far as personal data is processed in this regard, we carry out such processing on basis of our legitimate interest to improve our website for users. We only process anonymous data in this regard upon your visit of our website. You can delete cookies on your device at any time and once they are deleted we cannot process any information contained in a cookie.
You can further adjust your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies on an individual basis, exclude accepting cookies for specific cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close your browser.
The functionality of this website may be restricted when cookies are deactivated.
6.3. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you.
The legal basis for use is article 6 para. 1 lit. GDPR.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is pseudonymised on our website and is not combined with other data provided by Google. Therefore we have extended the code "anonymizeIP" to Google Analytics on this website. This guarantees the masking of your IP address so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use and view all content and features of this website.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en . As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.